Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Best Laid Plans...

Back in January 2010 I received some news that was shocking, difficult and happy at the same time.  Hearing this news caused an instant paradigm shift for me.  Everything felt and feels different to me now.  I am questioning all that I thought that I knew about my life and the plans that I had for it.  I am devastated.  In the past 3 months I have behaved like someone other than myself.  I betrayed myself and others.  I'm at a loss.

All that I know to do is to put one foot in front of the other.  No longer is living authentically an option.  If I am to go on living, I have to be me.

I will keep my chin up.  I will believe in myself and trust the plan that God has for my life.

So, the posts here will mostly be about my journey to living authentically.  However, I will also go off in other directions like photography, family, books I'm reading , etc.

I hope that you will enjoy your time here.

Many Blessings,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment